Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 stopping adding food data from My Fitness Pal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was linked to My Fitness Pal until Sunday when I no longer have food data being updated.  I much prefer using MFP for food data.  What can I do to get data?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SeniorChic ! Nice to see you here,. Thank you for your information. 

Please make sure that you have the latest Fitbit and MyFitnessPall apps up to date. 

Have you tried removing the connections between accounts and reconnecting them again?

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think I tried all of your suggestions.  Charge is still not syncing with MyFitnessPal.  Can I talk to a real human person?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SeniorChic . Thank you for your reply and further efforts. In your case, I'd suggest you to give us a call or chat with us. Our team will be more than glad to have a closer look at your situation. 

Click here to get connected. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes