Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 suddenly won’t hold a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my Charge 4 for about a year. No problems at all with the battery and then all of a sudden yesterday it drained from 80% to dead in a matter of hours. I recharged it around 9pm and it was dead by 4am.
I recharged it again this morning, and restarted 3 times. Disconnected and reconnected the Fitbit to my app. Bluetooth off and back on. Everything I could find online in other threads about the same issue. There was very slight improvement as it went from 100% to 60% today.

But this is ridiculous. It was holding a charge just fine and I could leave it a good 3-4 days before needing to charge it and now suddenly overnight it barely lasts a day. I’ve seen from googling that lots of other people have had this problem, but has anyone actually been able to solve it?

And yes, I’ve read all the stuff about preserving battery life, but I’ve tried  all of that. And really, if we’re being told to turn off all sorts of features to preserve battery life, what is the point of having the features in the first place? 

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22
The only consolation for me, sadly, is that I’m not alone 😔

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

It is a shame that after four months of knowing about this, they have not bothered to fix it or prevent more people from having theirs ruined...  Lots of Charge4, Charge5, Versa2 and Versa3 folks with basically the same issues.

Best Answer

Yup. Mine is about a year and a half old as well. Just suddenly it’s not holding a charge at all. What’s up with that?  

Best Answer