Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 tracks 'sleep' while not wearing it.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My Charge 4 has started doing something very strange - it frequently thinks I'm wearing it when I'm not, usually in the evening. On Saturday night I took it off to have a bath just before 10pm and put it on my bedside table. I only put it back on again when I went to sleep, at around midnight. (I often don't wear it until I'm ready to go to sleep because I don't want it to think I'm asleep when I'm just sitting in bed reading.) The next morning it said I'd had a brilliant night's sleep, but when I looked at the details it said I'd gone straight into light, then almost immediately deep sleep for two hours between 10pm and midnight, when I wasn't even wearing it!

Does anyone know why this might happen and what I can do to correct it? I've toggled the settings for sleep sensitivity but it still does it randomly - not every time, but frequently enough that it's getting annoying!

Moderator edit: edited title to clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello, @DragonRider83, welcome to the Fitbit Community.

Thanks for posting in regards this situation with your Charge 4 tracking sleep mode.

My best recommendation would be restarting the Charge 4 and then double check you're wearing the Fitbit correctly, since this can impact the correct tracking of your data.

Let me know how it works after you've checked this.

Best Answer
0 Votes