Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 very difficult to charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It can take me hours and hours to charge my Charge 4. I almost always have to wiggle the charger around on the device to get it to start charging. And more often than not, when I check on it a little while later, it was display a message saying the device isn't charging. Then I have to wiggle the charger around some more before it'll finally connect (I guess) to start charging. This has happened since day one, so it's not dirty connections or anything like that. 

Any suggestions? This is my fourth Fitbit device and I'm starting to think it is going to be my last. 

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

I have been having the same problem with my charger. The issue is the design. It is likely it is working as intended, but it is EXTREMELY difficult to get the pins lined up. It is such a frustrating customer experience and has me questioning whether to continue or move to a different brand. It would be good if you have some guidance on how to get the alignment or better still if you have a replacement charger with an improved design

Best Answer