Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 won’t hold charge, smiley face, black screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 4 all of a sudden isn’t holding a charge. I get maybe  36 hours now. I get a black screen, it comes back to life showing smiley face in charger showing 66% battery, I take it off charger and back to black screen. Put back on charger it gets extremely hot.

This is really ridiculous. I’ve read the complaints…. Why are these all going bad NOW? This is highly suspicious. I can’t say I will purchase Fitbit again after this. My first one lasted years! It would seem a little planned obsolescence has happened. 😠

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I am having the same issues with the battery draining super quick. 

Best Answer

My Charge 4 stopped synching on Friday. It also was running low on charge, but when I put it on the charger, it wouldn't charge - the battery then drained completely. My OH managed to get it to work on the charger. It was charging all night and seemed OK on Saturday, but still wouldn't synch. Now I have the smiley face when I reset, but completely blank screen on watch and no synching. If I press the side button, it vibrates about 3 times and then the button stops doing anything. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit all of a sudden is draining charge really fast & turning off. I put it on charge & it starts up & charges 100% & then drains within a couple of hours. I am away on holidays in another European country. Any suggestions will be appreciated

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the Fitbit  harvest 4 for just over a year.  Don’t use all the time but somewhat regularly.  Lately it won’t hold a charge more than a few hours, gives me the 😊 face and gets very warm when charging.  Not impressed at all and do t know what to do with it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the same issues. Today I charged it via my laptop, did the reset and it came back on, with the display working again, yeah. Let's see for how long.....

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, not responding at all. Have tried plugging it in to everything. Can’t reset if it won’t come on. Won’t even vibrate. Looks like a new device is in my future and I’m not sure I’ll go with Fitbit this time

Get Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer