Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 won't respond to anything

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 
I have black screen... it doesn't syncronize , it doesn't vibrate , I can't change clock from the gallery, I can't reset it using charging cable.

Do you have some ideas? What can i do?

thks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Paolo_0109 Have you tried using another charging cable? I'm wondering if the charging cable died and it's not charging the device so it appears dead.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, Yes I did... But it appears dead

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Paolo_0109 Sorry to hear that. I would contact Customer Support as it seems like there's not much more we can do for you here on the forums. Best of luck!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I send a mail to customer support. They were very kind.
They said my fitbit had already been replaced under warranty (i didn't know this fact because it was a gift)
The problem was not resolved.

Adieu Fitbit... 
I will choose another brand

Best Answer
I believe that Fitbit doesn't pay as much attention to customers and quality as they say to do.
Nothing to say about their kindness but the assistance service as a whole is poor.
A device replaced under warranty in January 2023 is completely unusable in April 2023, i.e. after three months in which it was partially used.
It is clear that the device supplied as a replacement was of poor quality.

Best Answer

This is what’s happened to me last Monday mid hike, it just went off and no longer displayed anything. It would still be recognizable in the app the past week until now that it doesn’t anymore as if it was gradually disintegrating.

this is a replacement unit because the first one broke during the warranty period. Chat support didn’t do much except to tell me that it was no longer under warranty.

didn’t realize this device is meant to be disposable 🤦‍:female_sign:

Best Answer

My charge 4 stopped sync as of Saturday morning Noon time approximately.  No syncing and it is fully charged.  not able to use it vibrates and gives me a smiley face.  I have used fitbit products for over a decade started with the flex in fact in 2013.  Sounds like Google tampering is underway?

Best Answer