Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 won't respond to anything

My charge 4 has taken a turn for the worst a couple days ago it was fine, then it stopped tracking my heartrate, than 1 horizontal black line appeared on the screen, than a grey horizontal line, that became black after i reboot the fit bit. Then the day data would reset at weird times and now it dont track anything. what can i do ? i got it at Christmas 2020 so i dont have a warranty anymore.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Rabic. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Charge 5 is still unresponsive. I understand where your concern is coming from. We're here to help you! 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team just right after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you have any questions regarding the outcome of your case, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team again. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. 

Thanks in advance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes