Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 won't show the hour but not the minutes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New charge 4 connected to app, time display shows hour lit up but not minutes. 

Any ideas appreciated 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Readyto. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided about your new Charge 4 that doesn't show the minutes. I'll be glad to help you with this. 

This might be related to the clock face you're using, so I was wondering if by any chance you've tried switching to a different clock face? If not yet, please let's try to do so and see if the issue persists. For more information, see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Readyto. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided about your new Charge 4 that doesn't show the minutes. I'll be glad to help you with this. 

This might be related to the clock face you're using, so I was wondering if by any chance you've tried switching to a different clock face? If not yet, please let's try to do so and see if the issue persists. For more information, see How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marre, thank you so much, I did change the clock face as you suggested and it's fine now. 🙂 

I appreciate your help, wishing you and yours a very happy holiday season and New Year 😊 

Best Answer

@Readyto Amazing! I'm happy to hear that you only needed to switch to another clock face. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

I wish you a very happy holiday season and New Year too! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes