Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 won't transfer heartrate

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

My fit bit charge 4 will not transfer the heart rate. I can't see the flow in the app and the dashboard.

I have newlinked the unit with the app and synchronized, but it doesn' t work.

Greetings

Marlene 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello Juan,

Thanks for your help and your help.

In the meantime, the unit has solved the problem by its self.

I don' t know what the problem was, but I have now the live heart rate in the app.

Greetings

Marlene 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@MarleneR , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and efforts. 

Just to avoid confusions, what heart rate data are not being transferred? Live hear rate data, heart rate data during an activity after sync?

Do you see any readings on the Charge 4?

Are the green LEDs blinking?

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Juan,

Thanks for your help and your help.

In the meantime, the unit has solved the problem by its self.

I don' t know what the problem was, but I have now the live heart rate in the app.

Greetings

Marlene 

Best Answer

@MarleneR , Thank you for your reply and good news. I'm glad to read that everything is working again. 

Please visit our discussion forums. There you will find several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, or better sleep and who share many tips. They will be happy to meet you there.

See you around.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The LED lights are not on for heart rate 

tracking on Charge 4. It was tracking for three months then it goes dead and frozen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CharleneS5 , Nice to see you here. Thank you for your message and information. 

Please on the Charge 4 go to the settings and verify that the heart rate is on. 

If it is and the LEDs are still off. 

Try turning them off. Sync the Charge 4 and turn the heart rate on again. 

Don't forget to sync afterwards. 

Hope this helps. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Juan!
The above is actually not the problem with my Charge 4.
My Charge 4 now is not showing current heart beat nor resting heart beat.
The LEDs black out since February 8.

Same thing in my Fitbit App.
All was good about four months ago when it was new.

Please help. Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@CharleneS5 , Thank you for your reply and further information. 

In that case, please give us a call or chat with our team . They'll be more thank glad to have a closer look at your case. 

Click here to get connected. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes