Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 won't turn or charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed my charger 4 went black. I charged that morning so it was strange, but I went to charge it, I used the same charger this morning that worked perfectly. But it didn't start charging, still black screen. I tried to reset pressing button 10 seconds while it is on charger and not on charger, but nothing happens. It is almost 3 years since I got it. And. I wear all the time. Is it time for end of its life? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @sweetrain. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. I appreciate you've taken the time to troubleshoot the issue with your Charge 4 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from, I will do my best to help you to sort this out!

Sometimes a Fitbit doesn’t seem to be charging when actually the issue is that it has become unresponsive (this can happen if the battery has been allowed to discharge completely). I'd recommend putting it on to charge on a charging wire and outlet known to be working.  Leave it on the charger for a good two hours, even if it doesn’t seem to be charging.  

When it has had two hours, try restarting your Charge 4. I would recommend trying this maybe twice in a row if a first try doesn’t work.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes