Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 wrist strap attachment mechanism broken

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 4 tracker has been falling off my wrist occasionally for the past several months even though I clean the wrist strap & attachments regularly. Then today, the attachment mechanism on the top side of the tracker broke off completely.  Is there any fix for this?IMG_8964.JPG

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @LVinLA, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. 

I'm sorry you are having this issue with your Charge 4 in order to better assist you, I would like to request a case on your behalf with our Support team. They will provide you with some options and tell you how to proceed.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Hi @LVinLA, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. 

I'm sorry you are having this issue with your Charge 4 in order to better assist you, I would like to request a case on your behalf with our Support team. They will provide you with some options and tell you how to proceed.

Best Answer

Thanks @EstuardoFitbit 😀🙏

Best Answer

@LVinLA It was a pleasure for me. 

Best Answer

Hi LVinLA

I was wondering if you had some help in getting this issue sorted as this exact thing has happened to me today. Interestingly it has happened to the same clasp at the same side as yours.

L

Best Answer

I’m also having the same problem and keen to have help to resolve this. C

Best Answer

Hi CCC58

I did put a request in for help with this through support. 
The reply was that my Fitbit was out with warranty, (it’s 2years old) however they did send a code for 35% off a new Fitbit. 

Best Answer
Thanks very much for this update hopefully I will be luckier as mine is
newer .--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer

Hi @CCC58 @IrishLQ. Welcome to the Fitbit Community. 

@IrishLQ Since you have already contact our customer support team, if you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

@CCC58 If you are encountering this same inconvenience with your Charge 4, I suggest you contact customer support either via phone, chat or email. They will surely help you out about your account. Click here to contact support directly!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry I have tried a few times to use the link you provided. The chat line
takes me to closed page and the phone number does not connect. Is there
another way to contact the service team please?--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @CCC58

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, since you weren't able to contact our support team in the regular way. I'm going to request the case for you. Just keep in mind that this could take a little bit longer. This is not a real-time interaction and is going to be via email, so keep an eye on your inbox. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ty--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

@CCC58 Your very welcome, I hope we can get you back on track as soon as possible. 

Have a good one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am very disappointed to share that I have yet to hear from the service team.  It would appear that there is an issue with this particular Fitbit and I would have expected the company would be seeking to resolve issues for customers as quickly as possible.

Best Answer

Hi @CCC58

I'm very sorry for the delay, we are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries and it is possible that it takes longer than expected to get someone that can take care of the case. I'm going to make a request for you with the support team. I hope they will contact you shortly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to my charge 4 too,, I bought 2 different , now looking for help.. interesting to see it seems common 

Best Answer
Yes I suspect there is a problem with this version. Hopefully this will be
acknowledged and resolved soon.--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer

I have now had this occur a second time.  I was supplied a replacement last year (September 22) when my original Charge 4 was still in Warranty, and now the same thing has now occurred on the replacement.  There is obviously a flaw.  I am keeping the tracker in place with a sweatband on my wrist 😞 

As a Fitbit user for many years with various tracker models am very disappointed.

Best Answer
Let’s hope Fitbit recognise the issue and are proactive. --
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes
Truly a big fault.. I like the operations of it otherwise

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes