Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR Band Pulling Away from Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Charge HR band for awhile and never had any problems, then one day i noticed that the band started pulling away from the screen and then my fitbit started to not sync properly with my fitbit app on my phone.  I tried to unlink and then relink it to my app thinking maybe it was a technological issue but now i can't even get my fitbit linked to my app.  It gives me the circle of death and keeps says searching... I have talked to multiple people who have all said that theirs broke in the same manner as well, is this a design flaw that was fixed in the newer brand, or will this continue to happen?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Please contact support

http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the same problem I am having.  Did you find a solution? I had a bubble for a month or so and now it pulled apart 2 days ago.  It still charged, but as I tried to sync I got nothing...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Someone from customer service reached out to me to try to resync it

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem with my Charger HR. The band started pulling away, but it still worked fine. Now it won’t do anything. I’ve tried the reset options. Did you have any luck with support?

I love my fitbit and wearing it everyday since I got it. It’s weird not to have it on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes