Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR bright, green lights flashing continuously at the back of device.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I received a charge replacement about 6 weeks ago. It has always had a problem of bright lights flashing at the back of the device and while doing this the display does not work. Sunday night I put the device on to charge and it starting flashing and I could not see the charging icon. After about 10 minutes the version number (as if resetting) & then charge icon showed the the display but the back started flashing again. After repeating this cycle multiple times it stop in the charge icon appeared. When device was fully charged I removed it from the charger and it started flashing at the back again. By mid morning the battery was flat. I put the device back onto charge and the cycle of flashing and resetting started again. By the time the device was fully charged it had stopped flashing but started again after removing from charger. The device will not respond at all while the back is flashing the bright, green lights. Has anyone else had the same issue and know of a fix? Once of the charger the device just keeps flashing. I have tried to reset but device is unresponsive.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @fastfist99, welcome to the Community! Smiley Very Happy Hmmmm, the behaviour of your Charge HR sounds very weird. It seems that is more than a display issue, is also having battery draining issues which are affected by the constant resetting and the lights flashing almost all the time. 

I appreciate you have tried to restart your tracker, but as it hasn't worked, I suggest you to get in touch with Fitbit Support directly, so they can take a look into your account and find the best solution for you. 

Let me know what they say about this. Smiley Wink

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @fastfist99, welcome to the Community! Smiley Very Happy Hmmmm, the behaviour of your Charge HR sounds very weird. It seems that is more than a display issue, is also having battery draining issues which are affected by the constant resetting and the lights flashing almost all the time. 

I appreciate you have tried to restart your tracker, but as it hasn't worked, I suggest you to get in touch with Fitbit Support directly, so they can take a look into your account and find the best solution for you. 

Let me know what they say about this. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
Thank you have done this and I received a new one yesterday. Thank you
Best Answer

You are more than welcome @fastfist99! I knew that Fitbit Support will help you out with this and get you back on track with a new Fitbit. 

If you need help to set it up, don't hesitate to let me know. 

Have a great day! Smiley Very Happy 

Best Answer

Have same problems as another user, fitbit works fine, But bright green lights , they were flashing, now just bright green, Battery is draining fast.

Best Answer
0 Votes

would it be a good idea to replace battery or is problem something other electrical?

Best Answer
0 Votes

is it an idea to replace battery or is it something else electrical?

Best Answer
0 Votes