Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR failures

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Community is anyone else out there having similar problems, I am on my thirsd Charge HR. The first failed when the watch band started to peel away from the watch the second one lasted a matter of weeks before it stopped working and refused to start and or be coaxed into doing a factory refresh. The third one has just failed  cutting out almost everyday and the LED screen has now lost a band of pixels. Up until this point I was very happy with the Fitbit commitment to resolving issues, howvere this time I have had a very different experience after days of working with the help desk the agreed that the fitbit is faulty only to be told that as my original fitbit is now out of waranty tough luck. Now for a company of Fitbits standing you expect a product to last more than a few weeks in the second Charge HR case and 2 and a bit months for 3rd Charge HR. Is this really a quality product I am losing patients and now looking at what other products are out there and can no longer endorse or recommend Fitbit products

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21
My family bought me a Charge 3 for my birthday and I’m thinking that — perhaps — the company has addressed the concerns of earlier models.

For one, I’ve taken it swimming a couple of times and it has not had a problem, even with jumps off the high five board.

For two, the strap is totally removable and replaceable. Some of my earlier Fitbits had bubbly straps after only a few months.

Lastly, the battery seems to last ‘forever’ between charges... maybe 5 days. My last Charge HR was down to 30 minutes. Useless junk.

So far, I’m happy — though the stair counter is still a joke. Go running in the wind and I can get 100 flights of stairs on flat ground!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
thanks for the information. I and trying to decide whether to pursue a charge 3 or a different brand.
Best Answer
0 Votes