Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR gets the numbers but won't connect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had a Charge HR and stopped using it for a couple months.  I have it fully charged but it wouldn't sync.  I tried all the help tips here, turn it off, restart it, uninstall and reinstall the app, unpair the device from my account.  Now, I can't even get it back onto my account.  I try to add a new device, the app says it has found my device, the device displays 4 numbers, I put those numbers into the app, and it sits at connecting forever.  It never connects, and now I can't even get it back to my account.  I don't know what else to try, any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Yep, same problem here. Due to change of country, time changes & syncing really becomes pain in the ar__ ! Plz help !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue here. Tried connecting using my Samsung Galaxy S9 and with my computer using the dongle. Any Help would be greatly appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I got tired of waiting for a reply. I looked up how to perform a factory reset on my device. Followed the instructions here and now everything is pairing fine. The app is now paired and immediately prompted me to update the firmware of my Charge HR. You will lose anything stored on the device, but at least you should be able to pair again. Good Luck

Best Answer
0 Votes