Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR not turning on at all

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I charged the tracker over night and my app shows that the battery is full. It tells me to update tracker but I have no power on the tracker and it will not update.

I need some help from those out there.

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@SunsetRunner Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for taking the time to post the situation you are experiencing with your Charge HR not turning on.

When you plug it in to the charging cable, does it light up? 

I'd recommend performing a restart on your Charge HR. This has helped other users in the past who had experienced similar situations.

Try this out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
It does not light up when plugged into the charging cable. I have tried to do a restart many times.
Can it need a new battery?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is odd because I faced the same issue on yesterday. I only had   my Fitbit for 13 months.  They wouldn't replace it, only gave me a 25% discount on a new one.  I had just charged it a few days ago and still had plenty battery life.  It just went completely black yesterday evening.  I think something happened on that last update.  Looks like they were trying to force us to buy a new one.   I see quite a few people reporting the same issue with different devices

Best Answer
0 Votes
It’s so frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes