Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR stopped tracking steps on Saturdays and Sundays

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

While my steps are recorded for five days in the week, for the last month and more no steps are recorded on line for Saturdays and Sundays. This is patently wrong, as even if I were confined to bed on those days, i would need to get out and walk to visit the toilet.So what is going on? I have an Alta HR.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Cattylady, welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the steps tracking issue that your Charge HR has experienced on Saturdays and Sundays, I'd like you to restart it as described in this help article.

After this, try setting up your Charge HR from scratch and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi JuanJo,

Interestingly the Saturday/Sunday steps are shown on my latest email from you. If they hadn't I don't have the expertise to reset anything or set up, so hopefully the glitch has sorted itself out. Thank you for your email.

Cattylady

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Cattylady, I'm glad to hear that the steps showed on the email. Please don't hesitate to get back if you see anything unusual and I'll be happy to follow up.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi JuanJo,

It's happened again - no steps recorded for several days, when I have actually walked a lot. From February 24th onwards (when only a very few steps recorded), nothing for 25th to 28th inclusive. I know I've done the steps as I record them in my diary.
Cheers,

CattyLady.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Cattylady, thank you for getting back. Since the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

I'll be around if any question arises.

Best Answer
0 Votes