Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR won't charge at all

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit won't charge at all I have tried all of the solutions what am I supposed to do

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
102 REPLIES 102

I’m having trouble with Fitbit charger3 The lite won’t come on but can feel vibration 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AD_16 wrote:

2 days after i received my 2nd fitbit (1st blaze lasted me 2+ years and i loved it), it abrumptly turned off.  My fitbit won't charge (turn on, flash, show any sign that it's charging).

I've tried the following without success:

- cleaned the ports/battery contacts

- tried multiple different charging sources (wall outlet @110V & 220V, computer, portable power bank)

- put device in freezer for a week, then left out for another 9 weeks to see if the battery might need to drain completely before attempting to charge again in order to conduct reset (left button + bottom right).

- contacted Fitbit support and was told my case would be elevated and receive an email from Fitbit to continue troubleshooting options (haven't received email yet).

***UPDATE 1 MARCH 2019: ***

FITBIT SUPPORTED MY REQUEST AND SENT ME A NEW "PEBBLE" (AKA THE WATCH/COMPUTER, NO BAND).  I'VE RECEIVED AND AM BACK UP AND RUNNING.  I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY THE PREVIOUS DEVICE MALFUNCTIONED.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good for you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your info.Watch back on the go but will contact support next time Thank You

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fit bit Alta is just 4 months old.

Now it doesn’t get charged.

Can I find a place in Hyderabad to get it repaired.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit does not charge either. I just tried your recommendations.  Still nothing. This was a Christmas  gift this year.it quit not charging about a month ago. So fustrated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I experienced the same situation and ended up contacting customer support, who were very reasonable and accommodating.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

You are a genius. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

These Fitbits are configured just like cell phones. They both stop charging or will not hold a charge long after about 3 years. Manufactures know exactly what they are doing when these items are manufactured. Its all about having to go and and buy a new one.My fitbit stop charging about 3 yrs in. I tried every solution under the sun and it still didn't work. My fitbit is now in the closet somewhere.

Best Answer

What button do you hold down? My Fitbit won’t charge and I tried and I can’t figure out what button. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

what button do you hold

Best Answer

my fitbit battery died, and upon attempting to charge it, it will not charge. i cleaned it and let it sit plugged in and nothing. please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much, SolangeE!

The toothbrush method for cleaning the charging contacts worked really well!

I no longer have to worry about purchasing a new Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't know if you ever got your Fitbit Charge 2 to charge again or not, but here is what worked for me that I didn't see in any posts on how to resolve.  I had a spare charger that I kept at work in case I needed to charge the fitbit there.  Since my Fitbit was no longer working and none of the suggestions worked, I brought it home, and on a whim tried it - and it worked - my Fitbit started charging and fully charged up.  I tried hooking up the old charger (the one I kept at home), and nothing.  So from this, I assumed that the CHARGER was the issue, not the Fitbit itself. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much with helping to get my Fitbit to charge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Charge 2, roughly 3 years old. I’ve cleaned the terminals. I’m plugged into my computer. I’ve done the whole rest thing—still nothing. I do feel it buzz a couple of times and that green light is flickering, but nothing comes up on the screen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Autocorrect in action—I have done the hold the button down for 4 seconds, even 10, and nothing comes up on the screen...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same issue with mind
Best Answer
0 Votes
If you tried cleaning it, try again using my steps:
Wash a toothbrush, and without soap or water, clean the part where the
Fitbit and charger meet; both the Fitbit AND charger, using the toothbrush.
Carefully wash both with a damp cloth, and then when you plug them in, make
sure that it is properly plugged in. If it doesn't work, try holding the
Fitbit button.
Hope this helps.
--
From,
Christian [image: ]
Best Answer