Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR won't charge at all

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit won't charge at all I have tried all of the solutions what am I supposed to do

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
102 REPLIES 102

Why not replace the battery?

There are many sources and instruction on the net.

I got my new battery and tools for less than $9.

It was easy to replace.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The battery is ok—it’s fully charged and it logs activity. It’s just the screen is black so I can only see the activity on the app.

I did check out some of the kits, though, so thank you for that suggestion.

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem. This is what you get when you manufacture in China on the cheap, I reckon.

Best Answer

Agreed. Made in China and does not work.  My wife bought me a fitbit for my birthday in April 2018 and it stopped charging in August.  It worked for about 3 months. It won't take a charge or turn on.  Totally defective, garbage product.  And the company won't let me return the watch to them.  They will only give me a discount to buy a new watch.  They have lost my business.

Best Answer

I have a Alta Fitbit I try charging it and I did everything to turn it on but it will not do anything so now what! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ditto - same exact problem 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same. I've had mine for about 2yrs. It shows the charging lights when hooked into charger but when I take it off all the lights turn off. I have the flex.😭

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fit Bit's are useless ! I have had two Fit Bits and two sets of Fit Bit scales. They have all broken! Total waste of money I recommend Garmin which are good quality 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a brand new fitness tracker!  Connected  with USB port ,.   No power at all!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing!   No V122.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I have tried cleaning contacts, I have tried using my computer, I have tried different outlets...

I am so frustrated!

This charging format is way too temperamental! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've switched to an iWatch--not the same, but at least it works. Loved the Fitbit until things went wrong, and then it just became disposable. Hopefully they will resolve the issues--and their customer service, which seems to be all over the spectrum from good to bad. Good luck, all!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree. I won't be buying another until they fix 'em.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree. It's almost as if Fitbit isn't reading their own website's consumer comments.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried all your suggestions and still no luck.  Am I stuck with a dead unit? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nothing worked for me
I bought a Fitbit charge 3 Christmas 2018
So far still going strong
Karen

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
I might've gotten another had customer service actually behaved like customer service. The best they could do was offer a discount on another unit. Surely someone knows how to reboot it, upgrade it, whatever, short of considering it an expensive disposable.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried sending mine to the CEO. It was returned unopened. I think I'll try another brand like Garmin.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too , tried all kind of steps but no use ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much responding. I figured it out!!

Thank you
Marilyn
Best Answer
0 Votes