Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge not showing up under Bluetooth settings

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My charge will not show up under my Bluetooth settings so that I can connect it and sync it with my Fitbit app. I saw that someone posted to make sure notifications are enabled and they are. What do I do now?
Best Answer
82 REPLIES 82

Oh man, after so long, so many forums, so many chats, this is what did it for me on my android. Thank you forever and back

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 2 HR not visible in BT settings and not able to connect through the Fitbit app. I followed all the advice for restarting everything over and over and over - almost gave up, but no-one mentioned to hold in the button on the Fitbit whilst the app was searching for the device, but that seems to be what did it for me. The Fitbit popped up the sync 4 digit code and it connected. Wow!! Could be coincidence of course but worth a try.

Best Answer

Bonjour  j'ai une charge 3 et j'ai aussi tout essayé dont la dernière astuce mais cela ne fonctionne pas chez moi ....je n'arrive pas à synchroniser puisque la montre ne se connecte pas par blutooth. Le service client m'a indiqué qu'il fallait mettre à jour la montre mais la mise à jour n'est pas proposée et cela ne fonctionne pas depuis fin janvier .... 

Best Answer
0 Votes