Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge2 device not showing "exercise" options.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge2 tracker is not showing any of the exercise options even. It only shows heart rate, step count, stopwatch and battery level. How do I get it to track exercise via the tracker?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

From phone dashboard, click 'Account' icon near top right > Charge 2 > Menu Items.

Tap the box to add ('Exercise') or remove items from the side button menu, drag bar at right to reorder items.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

I did as you suggested but the tracker is still not showing any options to track exercise.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you doing this: press side button repeatedly until you come to an icon for exercise; then tap the screen to cycle through the exercise types.

Try reading this article How do I use apps and modes on my Fitbit device?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, it used to work till a couple of days ago. Now, even after repeatedly pressing the side button on the tracker, no exercise option shows up.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My device has "lost" the exercise menu, too. Not having much luck finding how to fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes