Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge2 screen blank but still recording data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, had my charge 2 for 22 months now and the screen has recently gone blank (still logs onto phone and all the data is there), I have read loads of posts and tried the resetting but nothing has worked. since I have worn it for almost 2 years (7.7million steps and counting) its like a part of me now so don't want to lose it but fed up of telling people I haven't got the time on me and another £130 is a bit much for something that might only last less than 2 years.

any advice would be greatly received

Paul

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Hgt-Rozza Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Sorry to hear about your Charge 2 screen not working. Since you already restarted the device then the next step is letting our Support team know about this so they can assist you. They will review your case and should be able to provide options. You will get an email from them.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

All sorted under warranty, thanks for your help

Best Answer

@Hgt-Rozza happy to hear that Support was able to help you and thank you for letting me know. I hope you can reach your fitness goals in no time.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same problem with my device but mine is not even a year old. Can you help point me in the right direction?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi RHi88 

if you get in contact with Fitbit support they are very good at guiding you through the process of getting your charge 2 replaced/repaired 👍

Best Answer
0 Votes