Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock error. I’ve tried everything! I don’t know what to do

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve restarted my device, made a new account, I have unpaired decice, repaired… it won’t be fixed! I have no idea how to contact Fitbit directly as when I went to contact I go to a website all in what seems like Japanese. I also keep getting sync error, cant change my profile pic on the app and other errors but thr main issue is the clock. I cant see my stats anymore. What can I do? It’s really upsetting. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Dreamyone , that all does sound very upsetting!  You should be able to get in touch with Fitbit Customer Support (reliably in English) here .

In the meantime, while you are waiting to get in touch, if you could give us some more details about what is happening then someone may be able to steer you in the right direction.  When you say “clock error” do you mean that is a message you are seeing in the app? Or is the time wrong?   For the sync error also some more details would help.  Is the Fitbit set up?  Is it new?  Has it ever synced? What phone do you use?  Are you looking for stats on your app?  Can you see old stats but not new... etc etc.

I am so sorry to fire questions at you, but there is definitely help available if we know where to start!  Good luck - and breathe!  Someone will get it sorted for you! 

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

My Fitbit charge 4 face shows clock error & to try another there clock thru Fitbit app.??????

Best Answer
0 Votes