Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face showing "0" on 12 hrs format

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all. Had my Charge 3 2 weeks after it's release. I always use the 12 hr clock display, but for some odd reason, my clock still show the "0" in front as if it's a 24 hr clock. It's annoying! My Charge 2 didn't have that problem. Is this a glitch? I'm using a Galaxy S9 plus. No matter what clock display I use, including the new Charge 2 clock display, the same thing happens. And yes, I went into my account countless of times, multiple resets, syncs, and still a no go. I noticed all digital clocks do this except for 2 that I don't like using.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hey @Aceboogie1, it's great to see you here.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Regarding your clock face inquiry, I think that all depends on the clock face you select. Keep in mind that they have different designs, have you look for one that better fit your needs?

Catch you later. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit wrote:

Hey @Aceboogie1, it's great to see you here.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Regarding your clock face inquiry, I think that all depends on the clock face you select. Keep in mind that they have different designs, have you look for one that better fit your needs?

Catch you later. Smiley Wink

But....... Can Fibit fix that? 

Best Answer

Thanks for the participation @Aceboogie1.

Regarding your inquiry, keep in mind that this is the design of the clock face. You can visit our feature suggestions board and share your ideas with our team.

Happy stepping! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I HATE THE ZERO IN FRONT FOR THE 12 HOUR FORMAT! 

Best Answer

Can FitBit please fix the zero in front for the 12 hour format. It's very annoying and the Charge 2 did not have these issues. And do not tell me to look for another clock face. The ones I like have that stupid zero in front. Please fix. 

Best Answer

I agree this is ridiculous I used the same clock face on the Charge 2 for years with no 0, now on the Charge 3 using the same clock face "retro double stack" they have added the zero, whoever made that decision should be fired! Will probably return the Charge 3 just for that reason very DISAPPOINTING. 

Best Answer

I agree. It’s very annoying. I’m using the same clock face as my old Charge 2, which did NOT have the leading zero. Fitbit needs to correct this soon I hope. 

Best Answer

I agree. Just received the Charge 4 as a gift and I don’t like the zero in front of the single digits on the 12 hour clock. Wish Fitbit would fix that. 

Best Answer