Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility with Huawei Mate 10 Lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear Fitbit Tech Department

I am a proud owner of Fitbit Charge 2 and I was very happy using it synced with my Samsung Galaxy S8, but recently after my new purchase of Huawei Mate 10 Lite handset, I am unable to set up my tracker with the new handset. It is a big disappointment as now I feel as if my tracker is just a waste for me and I am unable to use all the app synced features.

It is a request from a die hard Fitbit fan to please make Fitbit Charge 2 compatible with all Huawei phones especially the newer releases.

Thank you. 

Best Answer
38 REPLIES 38

Oh! Thanks for the clarification my friend @heidy.makotkina! 😉 As I mentioned, I'm impressed by knowing that your Charge 2 is syncing with that Huawei model. 

If you have further questions or comments, let me know! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Dear support,

Kindly note that yesterday i got my new cell phone, Huawei mate 10 lite , and i'm having the below problem:

- 1st my fitbit charge 2 was synchronized with my Galaxy S4 old phone

- i uninstalled the fitbit application from my old phone

- i installed the application on my new phone

- tried to synchronize it with the fitbit, but no luck , the new cell phone is not  able to be synchronized with the fitbit .

Please i need your help in this ! it's really a big disappointment for me since i use the fitbit daily !

Kindly advise me , is there any steps to take ????

Thanks & Regards,

ReneeDaher

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Can we know when the Huawei Mate 10 light will be compatible then? 

Best Answer

Hey @ReneeDaher, welcome aboard! I appreciate you have taken the time to make your Charge 2 sync with your Huawei Mate 10 Lite, however, as I mentioned before, since this isn't a compatible device yet, I can't guarantee that your Charge 2 will work with it. So in the meantime, I can only suggest you to try to sync it either with another compatible device or with a computer. 

@SyoSin, it is great to see new members around my friend! To be honest with you, I don't have a specific date for this one to be compatible. Our team hasn't given us any insight about it. So as I previously mentioned, you can try some tips, like those in this help article, to make it work, just keep in mind that I can't guarantee that it'll work. 

Keep me posted if you have further questions guys! 

Best Answer

Could you notify when the mate 10 lite app Will  be available? 

@kamilkureshi3 wrote:

Dear Fitbit Tech Department

I am a proud owner of Fitbit Charge 2 and I was very happy using it synced with my Samsung Galaxy S8, but recently after my new purchase of Huawei Mate 10 Lite handset, I am unable to set up my tracker with the new handset. It is a big disappointment as now I feel as if my tracker is just a waste for me and I am unable to use all the app synced features.

It is a request from a die hard Fitbit fan to please make Fitbit Charge 2 compatible with all Huawei phones especially the newer releases.

Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Littlemissbene, welcome aboard! I can't tell you a specific date for this phone to be officially released as a compatible device, 'cause our team hasn't told us anything, however, as soon as I know something, I'll let you know. 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer

Well I dont thinkvit turned out well as message is 8 months old now and the Huawei mate 10 liter is still not added..

Next tot being a fan of Fitbit but also Huawei, I am strongly thinking about switching to another tracker brand as you are not adding ANY new Huawei models. Such a pity!!

Best Answer
Even though my Huawei is not on the list it still syncs.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Charlie001, welcome aboard! I know have passed a few months since the Huawei Mate 10 Lite was released and that it has become into a very popular device, however our team has also been working to add some other phone models and it is taking long because there are several phones that use Android as their OS.

Just like this one, there are other phones that hasn't been added to the compatible devices list, even though they were launched since a few months ago. So I can only ask you to be patient while our team is working on them. 

@Karona218, sounds pretty great that your Charge 2 is syncing fine with your Huawei phone. May I ask which Huawei model do you have? 

Keep me posted guys! 

Best Answer

I have the flex 2.   The phone is the Huawei mate se. @HeydyF .  And now the versa

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much for your reply @Karona218! And on the other side, sounds pretty cool that your Huawei Mate SE is working fine with your Fitbit. As I been mentioning, there are some phone models that haven't been added to the compatible devices list, however, that doesn't mean that they aren't working. Some of them still under testing so they might work by following some troubleshooting steps as the ones mentioned in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? So if you have issues with it, try those steps out. 

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been using fitbit for years now - first just as a phone tracker, then bought the flex and my latest wristband was Alta - switched phones and found out that the tracker just wouldn't sync anymore, which sucks as I don't really use fitbit on my computer, nor have access to my computer 24/7, but I like keeping track of my eating etc, but it doesn't feel nice to not get a full benefit of the app+wristband when the steps won't sync onto the app. 

Love the products, but with that said, I am going to stop using Fitbit, as I feel that whereas the products are amazing, the customer service and device support is poor. 
Even through reading this forum, and this specific thread, the corresponder from fitbit has been saying for nearly a year that the 'team has not given a specific date, I will let you guys know as soon as I know something'  -  A year to not know anything is just bs, or a very poorly organized company. 
Luckily my device was still in warranty so I returned it and switched to another brand.

Keep up with the good products though! Will probably return to them whenever the compatibility issues get fixed 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Let me give you a warm welcome to the Community @Minnuz! It is sad to see you going my friend, 'cause the Charge 2 didn't meet your expectations. As I mentioned, our team is working in order to expand the compatible devices list, so I always ask users to be patient while this is done. To be completely honest with you, I don't know when this device is gonna be released as full compatible, and I know that we can't enjoy all of the great features that this tracker has. Before you go, you can give it a try to the tips in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Beste,

deze reacties zijn een jaar geleden ondertussen.

Is het toestel ondertussen al compatibel?

Ik krijg hem namelijk maar niet geïnstalleerd!

Mvg

@HeydyF wrote:

Hi @kamilkureshi3, it is cool to see new faces around the forums! Smiley Happy I totally understand how you feel about this because the Huawei Mate 10 Lite isn't on the list of compatible devices yet, so even you can try to setup/sync your Charge 2 with it, I can't guarantee that it is gonna work. So by now I will ask you to be patient while our team is working in order to add more phone models as compatible devices. 

If you still have it, you can keep syncing your Fitbit with your Samsung Galaxy S8 or maybe a computer. 

I will appreciate your time and patience. 😉 

@HeydyF wrote:

Hi @kamilkureshi3, it is cool to see new faces around the forums! Smiley Happy I totally understand how you feel about this because the Huawei Mate 10 Lite isn't on the list of compatible devices yet, so even you can try to setup/sync your Charge 2 with it, I can't guarantee that it is gonna work. So by now I will ask you to be patient while our team is working in order to add more phone models as compatible devices. 

If you still have it, you can keep syncing your Fitbit with your Samsung Galaxy S8 or maybe a computer. 

I will appreciate your time and patience. 😉 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No, unfortunately. Ik tried this alsof after 6 months now anders still no
compatability. A pity, I feel like my charge 2 is useless for alle this time
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi it been more than a year by now, is the mate 10 lite on the compatibale devices yet? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope...... Fitbit is still ignoring us......

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey!

So I have also Huawei Mate 10 Lite and I am thinking about buying a Fitbit Versa. So is it compatible or is there any way so it can connect with that device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, only now spotted your message. I don't know about compatibility with versa, all I know is that for the decives that do not come up on fitbits compatible list, the connection can be faulty, or difficult to use. I tried my friends fitbit device, i dont remember the model, and that didn't connect either. I bought Huawei watch gt2 in the end, and have been very happy with that 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes