Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark line on Charge 3 screen.. Missing pixels?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kCYd1jV1gxf1LKDR9

Hopefully my picture shows....but on my new Fitbit charge 3 there is a dark line. Could it be a pixel problem? I have tried restarting it and it jashas helped. Any advice?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Return ot to where you bought it or contact Support (link in my signature)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
212 REPLIES 212

Return ot to where you bought it or contact Support (link in my signature)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

It's nice to see new faces around @SunsetRunner. I'll be glad to assist you with your Charge 3 dark line on screen inquiry. Thank you for trying to add a picture to your post.

I'm happy to inform you that I have created a case on your behalf and a Customer Support representative will contact you soon. Please check your email.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

Best Answer
Thank you. I have never attached a picture like that before. Is it showing up with my first and last name?

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @SunsetRunner. Thank you for your question. Yes, it's showing your first and last name. In order to let everybody see your picture you can follow the instructions of this post.

Thank you for participating in this community. Robot LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! Will you delete the photo link? I tried to, unsuccessfully. I had never linked a picture like that before and didn't realize it would show my name. Thank you!

Also, I contacted the retailer from whom I bought it, and they are sending me a replacement.

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad to see you back @SunsetRunner. 

I've deleted the link. For future reference: to edit your original post, click the title of the post, then click the Options drop down menu at the top right of your post. Select "Edit post" then make the necessary changes and click "Post" to publish the updated version.

Thank you for letting me know about your replacement device. 

Keep on visiting the forums. Robot LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @AndreaFitbit, I have the same issue as @debcom. How can I solve that?

I bought the Fitbit through Amazon and bring it to Uruguay (where I leave). Can you help me?

Regards,

Maxi

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see new faces around @Maxipede. Welcome! Woman Happy I'll be glad to assist you with your Charge 3 screen issue. 

Have you already tried to restart your device?

I'll be happy to create a case on your behalf if restart doesn't work.

Please let me know how it goes and thank you for participating in the forums. Robot LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @AndreaFitbit. I'm new writing, but I use to have an Ionic. Great product!

I already restart the Charge 3, two times and the line is still there. Do you have any other idea?

Regards!

Best Answer

I restarted mine numerous times. It didn't do anything to help. I contacted the retailer from whom I bought it and they are replacing it. Hopefully you get your issue resloved.

Best Answer

Thank you for troubleshooting your issue @Maxipede

I've created a case on your behalf and a Customer Service will contact you soon. Please check your email. 

@SunsetRunner, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Robot LOL

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer

Thanks @SunsetRunner. The problem is that I'm in Uruguay, now. I hope that we can find another solution Smiley Indifferent

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. Thanks for your mail.
We are working with your team to solve the issue. Right now, I have no news.

Yesterday I responded the next questions:

> Your country of residence.
Uruguay, South America

Waiting for your response, regards,

Moderator edit: removed personal information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @Maxipede. Thank you for letting me know that you´re working with our Support Team to resolve your issue. 

Let me know how it goes and thank you for being part of the Fitbit family!. Robot LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all, same issue here. Bought my tracker in The Netherlands, but currently living in Bangladesh. The Dutch online Shop (bol.com) is not willing to help on remote and tells me to wait until I go back to The Netherlands. On my screen firstly appeared one line, but now I already see 5!! I’ve tried the restart (3 times) via both suggestions (via menu and via button when charging) but no luck. What can I do? Any suggestions for reparations in Bangladesh?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @SunsetRunner. I'll be glad to assist you with your Charge 3 display inquiry. Thank you for letting us know that you have already restarted your device 3 times. 

Could you please try these steps before considering providing you support in Bangladesh?

Restart Charge 3 using the 15-second method: 

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer

Hi Andrea, I tried the above just now, but unfortunately without any luck. The lines are still there. Hope you can help me out... best regards Ellen 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @SunsetRunner. I apologize for the delayed response and I´ll be glad to continue assisting you. 

Could you please reset your device to factory settings:

On your device, open the Settings app > About Factory Reset or Clear User Data.

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes