Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark line on Charge 3 screen.. Missing pixels?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kCYd1jV1gxf1LKDR9

Hopefully my picture shows....but on my new Fitbit charge 3 there is a dark line. Could it be a pixel problem? I have tried restarting it and it jashas helped. Any advice?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
212 REPLIES 212
Contact Fitbit support. They replaced mine.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much! I'll contact them now 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I Finnair have up after my 2nd Charge 3 and bought a Samsung. I love my
new watch!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I have posted here numerous times previously as my wife's Charge 3 still is missing pixels.  I am so thrilled with my own Chargw 3vwhilr my poor wife has been left disappointed with her Charge 3 since early this New Year!  I have been in this same boat for many months now. I haven't contacted Fitbit beyond here because I honestly thought this was the appropriate place to seek their assistance. I have been waiting on their admin to respond and thought the Covid-19 pandemic was the only reason Fitbit admin has not yet contacted me? Okay, perhaps I am naive, but it seems I must seek redress elsewhere. Does anyone know a contact number for Fitbit? I have screenshots of the affected watch (Charge 3). I bought one for myself and one for my wife last December for Christmas. Mine has been fine while my wife's began showing the broken lines and fade early on. She's toughed it out, but I feel dreadful about her Charge3 failing. Any direction as to where and whom I should contact to seek a replacement Charge 3 would be appreciated greatly. Perhaps, Andrea could assist us as we are older folks though we are still very active.  Thank You!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Here is what I did and they were extremely helpful, replacing my Fitbit charge 3 within a week or so.

1. Go to Fitbit.com

2. Scroll all the way down to the bottom left and choose “Product Help”.

3. Choose your model.

4. Scroll down to the bottom and see let “Let’s Talk” Get Support.

Then I had a chat with a customer rep and she told me they would ship a new “pebble” out to me. They did and it works great.

GOOD LUCK!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. I tried the restart and changing the clock face and the long start. Nothing has worked

As far as how many lines are missing it's hard to say, way too many. I could use some help.

Best Answer

I have several lines through my screen and it’s appropriately 15 minutes late in time. I’ve tried to reset it. 

Are you able to assist in both?

ty!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had my Charge 3 previously replaced for the line issue, and now the replacement tracker is also exhibiting the exact same thing. Multiple lines across the screen making it hard to read/use.

I've thought about a Charge 4, but my Charge 2 died unexpectedly just outside the 1-year warranty and now I've had two defective Charge 3s. 

This type of thing makes it very hard to stay loyal. 

Best Answer

The same thing has occurred for me & I have too many lines to count! I reset already & changed the clock face. Mine is almost unreadable! Help please. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have got black lines on my charge 3 and can barely read the screen had one that done it originally and got a replacement and now the new one has done it. Is there anything I can do as I’ve restarted it and changed the clock face with no luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I contact support? I want to know why my Fitbits screen is quickly getting more and more black lines across its screen. I have tried all of the rest tips and nothing helps. I want my money back for a faulty product. This is not normal wear and tear. There is clearly something wrong with the products technology/programming for this to happen. Even updating does nothing to help fix it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you could please send me an email as well. I am requesting a Customer Support Representative to speak with me about my inquiry. This is no wear and tear and I the customer are at no fault for the faulty programming/system technology causing this issue with my Fitbit Charge 3. I want my money back, and am hoping all others with the same issue receive theirs or a replacement as well. Thank you and I hope to be in contact with one of Fitbits employees soon about this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there! Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

If you're experiencing issues with your Charge 3 display please follow the instructions of this post.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes