Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day of the week.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

{                             }

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

There is a clock face that sort of does this, @SunsetRunner.

Clock.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_2017-02-19-20-05-12.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Fitbit Team, it would be awesome if you could add the day of week to the default clock face.

Currently it shows "MAR 12", it would be cool to have something like "3-12 SUN" or "SUN 3-12".

Thank you in advance!

Best Answer

Good news, @torsan! There are two clock faces available for the Charge 2 that display the day of the week. Open the Fitbit app on your smart phone and tap Account ---> Charge 2 --->  Clock Face. From here, your choices are

.      IMG_5265.PNG    IMG_5266.PNG

Best Answer

Hi Carol, thanks for your response! I'm aware of those clock faces that you recommended but they don't have the month and number of steps. What I'm looking for is a clock face that has all these fields displayed:  hour, minute, month, day, day of the week, number of steps.

The default (first) clock face has all these fields, except the day of the week. So I suggested to display "SUN 3-12" instead of "MAR 12". I think many users would love and appreciate this change.

Thank you!

Jozsef

Best Answer

Unfortunately, there are not enough different options possible to please everyone. Fortunately, every time open the screen on my cellphone it tells me in bold print the day, date, and time, so I don't need any other devices to give me that information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Best Answer
0 Votes

How's this?

screenshot.38.jpg

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Best Answer
0 Votes

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I would totally love to see that option myself. I understand that if I turn on my phone it would tell me month, day, time, and year, but it would be so much easier if it was on the Fitbit screen. For example, when you have to sign or fill some documents, it's quicker to look at the Fitbit screen. 

Best Answer

Your cell phone also shows your messages and the time and date, and those are on the charge 2 also.

The whole idea is to not look on your phone everytime you need to see the day of the week.

It's called a convenience. 

Best Answer

It takes only two letters to accomplish this update. Not looking for a total redesign of the whole display. 

Best Answer

YES!  Please add two characters for day of week to the Double Stat display.

Best Answer

It has nothing to do with pleasing everybody and everything to do with providing information.

The simple fact that folks are asking for it implies that the display design is less than optimum.

I don't know what the the op's default display is, but i would like to see two characters added to the Double Stat display.  i.e.  from: JUN29 to: JUN29TH

Best Answer

In addition, there are some workplaces that don't allow you to carry a cell phone. You have to keep it in your locker and only use it on breaks.
My workplace is one of them, in fact, it is very common in my field for safety reasons.

It would be great to include the day of the week on the display, even if it is just an abbreviated form.

Best Answer

I realize that it is not as simple as just adding the day of week to the display if the internal circuitry does not support it; but if it does please have it in an update soon.

Best Answer

You might want to add your vote to the feature suggestion, modifying the clock face is probably beyond the capabilities of the community of Fitbit users.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think the Fitbit was created with fitness on mind and not with calendar functions. Yes I would like to have the time, the day and the date as well as steps and heartrate but it seems the Fitbit programmers don't know how to cram all that information onto one screen. If I have to take my phone out and look at the screen to see the day of the month or the day of the week then I almost don't need a Fitbit. There are other watches who provide all that information but you have to pay the price. 

Fitbit is just one of the many apps and devices to help you track your exercise and fitness level. After less than one day of wearing it I am not impressed at all and I will definitely considering giving it up for something else.

Best Answer
0 Votes