Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between Charge 3 and Charge 3 Special Editon

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is the difference between the Charge 3 and the Charge 3 Special addition the fact that the Special addition comes with an additional strap and Fit pay.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Alta HR, Flex 2
Best Answer
0 Votes
24 REPLIES 24

The only difference between the Charge 3 and Charge 3 SE (Special Edition) (that I am aware of) is the Fitbit Pay functionality. Maybe the hardware that is required is responsible for the difference in size? 

Note that I had the Charge 3 (not the SE), but some co-workers had the 2. I found that the regular Charge 3 was more compact than the Charge 2, though I cannot comment on the size of the SE exactly,

As for the white band, its to show off that you have the SE (I assume).

Best Answer
0 Votes

If I use the compare link at fitbit.com for Charge 3 and Charge 3 Special edition: Charge 3 Special edition does not have Heart Rate Zones available while charge 3 does. What does this mean? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello just wondering if the charge 3 Fitbit bands fit the charge 3 special edition Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

so.. is this FB409 vs FB410?!?? does it mean that FB409 is non-SE and hence not Fitbit Pay, contrary to FB410, that *has* NFC? I spent hours trying to find clear info on this. and "additional strap" is HARDLY a way to verify - esp. when you buy 2nd hand.
(the fact that we need to google for this info shows how incompetent Fitbit's documentation team is. sorry)

Best Answer

Hello I have the rose gold charge 3 special edition but I’m having a hard time finding the Fitbit pay thing can you help I want to set it up 

Best Answer
0 Votes