Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discovered a cool feature on my Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I commonly post things about issues I’m having with my Fitbit app or watch.  I want to say I found a cool feature on my watch and sort of with my app.  I like to record every time I reach 5,000 steps.  I was constantly changing the notification up 5000 everything I met it.  Example, I walked 5000 steps, the watch vibrates and I get the celebration screen.  I then change the notification to 10,000 and then it vibrates at reaching 10,000 steps, etc.

Well, recently I noticed that, at meeting my 40,000 steps, I changed the steps back to 5,000 for next day.  I ended up walking 45,000 steps and the notification happened even though it wasn’t  updated for 45.000.  I tested today and I still have 5,000 in notification and it has notified me every 5,000😀 Sorry if this doesn’t help you but I can’t think there has to be another me!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Mom2Jacob, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. That's really interesting and thank you so much for sharing this feature and finding. I'm sure that this information will be interesting to more users as well. I appreciate your feedback and don't hesitate to get back if you need assistance with your Charge 3.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a friend that also has a charge 3 and liked the 5000 notifications I receive. We have set everything we can figure out and she still isn’t receiving notifications every 5000.  Do you have any reason she’s not receiving?  She has an iPhone 6 s.

Best Answer
0 Votes