Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display is very dim on my charge 2, can barely see it...

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After about 2 months my display dimmed and now I can bare lee it, I was told it can't be adjusted and can't be returned. I can only view my stats through my phone, am I the only one?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I would get back to customer support. If you are still within warranty (it runs for 12 months from purchase) and it has a defect, customer support should offer a replacement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I would get back to customer support. If you are still within warranty (it runs for 12 months from purchase) and it has a defect, customer support should offer a replacement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks I contacted customer service again and this time they are sending me out a replacement charge 2, the first person felt I wanted a refund not a replacement. 

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner I hope you're doing well! The first thing to try is restarting your tracker (do this 3 times in a row) by doing the following:

Plug the charging cable to your computer or UL certified wall adapter.
Align the contacts of the tracker with the charging cable and plug it in making sure it snaps securely.
Your tracker should start charging.
Press the button for 10 to 12 seconds.
You should see your tracker's firmware version and you can now unplug your tracker.

If your tracker doesn't work after this then you will need to contact support like @SteveH suggested.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have 2 questions, some may find stupid.

What does it mean/ needs to be fixed when this occurs? And if it's now been 2.5 years, am i out of luck?

Best Answer