Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display on Charge 3 got dim and faded

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was bought a Charge 3 as a present when I was pregnant.  I wore it for 3 months and then had my baby so put it away in a drawer. Have only recently felt up to exercising again so got it out and charged it up. Display is now faded, to the point where it's really difficult to read. Contacted customer support at Fitbit who told me that the warranty is now up and therefore they will not replace it - instead they have offered me 35% off another one. I don't want another one, I want the one I bought for £140 and wore for only a few months to work properly. I feel so cheated and upset - I can't afford a new one and I only used it for a few months!  Having looked on forums and in reviews I can see this is a common issue, which you must obviously know about because I have seen others being given a replacement for theirs.  I am so angry!  I've responded to your customer services person who has told me that you can't help me and 'We hope you’ll reconsider and understand that we must abide with Fitbit’s policies.'

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Chooginger Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for the experience and thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'd like to mention that our team is always working to enhance your experience and your feedback is a big part of that process. 

On a side note, replacement devices can be provided for products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Since your device is out of the warranty period, a discount has been offered. For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty.

In addition, since you have received assistance from our Support Team, I suggest you to update your case if you require further assistance or if you have additional questions or comments. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes