Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOV tracking not showing up on app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read the oxygen sensor has been activated and shows up in the sleep tile.  I checked mine yesterday and today and it does not indicate anything other than normal sleep info.  Has this been activated and, if so, how does one get the info on the app?  Thanks for any insight on this.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
55 REPLIES 55

I contacted Fitbit support this morning and asked why I was not seeing O2 levels.  I was guided though my sleep display by the assistant but could not see it after following his directions.  He asked if I could stay on hold for a while...He could tell me when the device had last been synched and what the charge level was, but not if my device could or would show O2 levels.

I checked and my software was up to date.

He came back on line and said he would send me an email describing what was going on.  Took about 10 minutes on the call.

The email arrived quickly and said:

"Certain customers began seeing the graph in December 2019.  The feature will be available to all customers sometime in 2020"

Really a bizarre response.  You'd think they would post this on the website or send it out in any one of the myriad of emails I receive from Fitbit, versus having people having to call and clog up the customer support phone lines.

Best Answer

Thanks to your comment, I found out that I've had Oxygen Variation graph since last month.  I'm not really sure how useful it actually is.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I read an article in a tech magazine which said there would be a phased rollout from Dec'19 to the end of Jan'20.  Funny I don't see any formal communication or announcements from the company though🤔

Best Answer

I have the same response from fitbit support just now: "Other customers began seeing the graph in December 2019. The feature will be available to all customers soon." 

However, I would like to know the definition of "soon" in fitbit.

For more, they added "We appreciate your patience and understanding". Obviously, fitbit has a very high (maybe too high) expectations on its customers for patience. 

Fitbit isn't just an exercise tracker. It also trains patience.

🤣

Best Answer

I am following up with fitbit support for a tentative roll out date. All they can say is they don't have a date nor a target.

Not a bad company to work for IMHO. However, don't count on it if the oxygen sensor is critical to you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the sensor working from Dec 2019 then today its gone along with the 02 data.

Best Answer

Would anyone be so kind as to post a photo of the O2 graph. 

Best Answer

mine too 😭

Best Answer

same here I had it since December 2019 and as of a app update on Jan 20, 2019 it's gone!!!  WTH?

Update: as of January 26th is back... What is going on? I did sign out and sign back in but nothing... Suddenly this morning is back? Who knows... 

Best Answer

Dec 27th and still nothing.. Hmmm 

Best Answer

Same with me, I got the Charge 3 early January and could see my oxygen saturation results in the sleep section of the app but I noticed last week (20-24 Jan 2020) that it just disappeared.  Frustrating! It's one thing not to have it at all and quite another to have it and then poof, gone with no notification etc. 

Best Answer

And just like that the 02 sensor started working again over night.

Best Answer
Nothing showing on mine!
Best Answer

Still no graph on my charge 3...dang

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine showed back up this morning too! WTH! 

Best Answer

This was supposed to be active for everyone before the end of January, but it isn't

Best Answer
0 Votes

I still don't have any sensor data regarding oxygen on my Charge 3.  I am wondering if it has not gone out to everyone?  Or is there something one needs to do? It appears the firmware on the charge 3 is up to date as well as the app.  

Best Answer

So after my last reply, the oxygen saturation graph reappeared in the app the next day but unfortunately has not provided any results since. I've tried wearing it tighter, looser, cleaned it etc. nothing has worked. This was the main reason for purchasing the charge 3. I'm disappointed. 

Best Answer

I have not seen any sign of SpO2.

My firmware is version 28.20001.63.5

Do you what is the most current?

Best Answer