Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOV tracking not showing up on app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read the oxygen sensor has been activated and shows up in the sleep tile.  I checked mine yesterday and today and it does not indicate anything other than normal sleep info.  Has this been activated and, if so, how does one get the info on the app?  Thanks for any insight on this.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
55 REPLIES 55

I got the oxygen-percentage change graph yesterday after updating the app. Happy 😀. Strangely, the the stated rationale for the update did not mention about the oxygen graph, only about performance enhancements and bug fixes. I was expecting to see the actual oxygen percentage as well, but no. Why Not? Can I use the present graph as a way to know if I have some sort of slap apnea like the Garmin Vivoactive 4? How about the windows 10 application? Will it get an oxygen graph as well? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. It worked the first night I wore it and that's it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is now working as well.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the app installed on two different devices.

Device A has app version 3.13 (20243457) and the O2 info DOES show up

Device B has app version 3.17 (20243485) and the O2 info DOES NOT show up

Odd that the older version of the app works and the newer does not.

Best Answer

I don't know why, but it just started working again for no reason.

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine just suddenly showed up.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Never have had it, tried the reinstall thing but no go. Pre-ordered the Charge 4, maybe that'll have it from the get-go?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just purchased my Fitbit on Sunday, EOV tracked for 2 nights of sleep but the last 3 nights I get the graph only with no data.  

Best Answer
All I've EVER had show up is a graph. I've never gotten anything else. I
thought that was all it was suppose to show.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Does the graph show data?  Mine has stopped showing data, 3 nights now.  I wonder if the sensor is broken on mine?  I have tightened the wrist band ...still not calculating.

Best Answer

My oxygen recording won't show up even with my Charge 4... Maybe they're having software issues.. 

Best Answer

Hey Fitnurse, 

QQ: have you contacted Fitbit? Thx.

stay well

Best Answer
0 Votes
No. Mine started working, so didn't need to.

Tami Workman
Best Answer
0 Votes

So it's been a few months, graph and results were showing up fine. It's been about a month straight now where I get no results. I've tried all the tips and tricks repeatedly. Really starting to question why I continue to be a loyal customer to a company with consistently problematic products. I've had 4 devices and various problems with each of them or the app. I'm really fed up at this point!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yet again, no data showing up in the graph since last Friday (25 Sept 2020)!!! 😡

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s been 2 years now, got my charger 3 from a concerned husband. Need to monitor my ox saturation... nothings been done and I demand  total tefund.  Shipping too

call me. Karen but I don’t play baits and switch games very wilL. Hate being lied too Form  shiny penny !!!! **ahem**tards

Best Answer
0 Votes