Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit the snooze time on Charge 4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have decided to

start using the alarm on my charge 4 as my phone alarm wakes my baby, and i want to get up and exercise before she wakes and we start our day about 6.30 ish.  this means a 5.30am get up. 
i want the snooze duration to be 5 min not 9mins that is too long. I need to be out of bed at least by 5.40am and usually can snooze twice. Now i have one chance. Or i need to set my alarm for 5.20am. I know its only 10 mins, but those 10min really make a difference. And with 9 min snooze i can drop off into a deep sleep and miss the snooze. So past 2 mornings woke up with the baby. 
and other suggestions would be a great help

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @Esthertrotter , unfortunately editing the snooze time is not an available feature. 

There seem to be 2 similar requests for a similar feature, one is for Ionic and Versa, and the other is Charge 3.  So you could vote for either (or both) of those and add a note that you would like to see it on the Charge 4, or you could create a new feature suggestion specifically for the Charge 4 for others to vote and comment on.  The more votes, the more likely it is to be implemented.

The Charge 3 feature request for editable snooze times is here 

The Ionic/Versa request is here 

Sadly, on the Ionic/Versa one it is listed as “not currently planned”.  However if there is sufficient interest that could change in the future (but probably not before your baby is bigger!)

I am really impressed that with a young baby you are getting up before 6 am for exercise.  Well done! (and welcome to the forums)

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Hi, I also need this feature in the charge 5. I cant believe you cant configure this.

Best Answer

Would setting 2 alarms solve your dilemma?  One at 5.30am and one at 5.35am

Best Answer
Hi Jemf!

Thank you for your response. I moved on and got a Garmin.

Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes