Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise, active minutes, hourly step goal and battery not showing in app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since the latest update was installed my active minutes, exercise and hourly step goal are not being communicated to the app. I have no idea if the calories burned are correct because it’s showing me doing no exercise. It also says my battery is low and it’s fully charged. 

I’ve tried restarting the Fitbit (charge 2) several times, rebooting the app, disconnecting the Bluetooth and restarting my phone. Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Melinda2262 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Sorry to hear that your app isn't updating with your tracker's data. Try logging out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. Also could you share some screenshots of the affected days? Finally try tapping each tile to see the historical data.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Melinda2262 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Sorry to hear that your app isn't updating with your tracker's data. Try logging out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. Also could you share some screenshots of the affected days? Finally try tapping each tile to see the historical data.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep I’ve tried all of this. Just tried again and still nothing. Now it’s not even showing my steps for the last 2 days either. These screenshots are from yesterday, the 40 active minutes I added in manually after I couldn’t get it to sync. But according to the actual Fitbit I’d done 117 active minutes. D2CF0AE8-44F6-4B25-94D2-19807F9640F4.png

22AA5E56-0641-44F2-90DD-6874EA54E810.png

17C8B2D8-5482-42F8-8891-1848E59E233A.png

2C839588-9179-483C-B8F2-9F98159DA5B3.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I am having a similar issue

my sleep tile, hourly activity tile are not showing these worked fine earlier today 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. I spent 30 minutes on the phone with Fitbit support. I also tried everything and my issue is still not resolved. The customer support was friendly but I was given a case ID and asked to call back tomorrow..??🙄

Best Answer
0 Votes