Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise goal tile missing days of exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The track exercise tile on my dashboard very often doesn’t register my activity. So if I set a five day week goal for myself  usually at least two days won’t track. Anyone with a similar problem or knowledge of how to fix?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hey there @jfh65, it's nice to see you around the forums! Are you still missing days of exercise on your Exercise goal tile?

If so, I'd recommend the following:

• Make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date (iOS, Android)
  • Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

This will help to refresh your app and make sure that your information didn't get stuck. 

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your response. The past few days the track exercise tile has been working properly without doing anything. If it fails again I’ll try your suggestion.

jfh65

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

For sure @jfh65! I'm happy to hear that everything has been working great. 

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Catch you later! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Track exercise tile not working. Tried your recommendation to turn off Bluetooth and phone. Powered back and turned on Bluetooth and no luck. Exercise track tile still only showing 2 of 3 days exercise. ???

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you find solution?  Mine is doing the same thing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is still not working.  This is the first time it happened to me.  

Best Answer
0 Votes