Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fading screen and lagged response-Charge 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Okay so a few issues. First, a few months ago my screen started fading (stripped look) and I tried restarting the device several times with no luck and no improvement with long reset. But, the device was still operating fine otherwise so I just dealt with it. It is now not working correctly. Lagged or no response to touch, screen occasionally going completely black, and the screen is still stripped. Can't get it to work well enough to do a restart and just tried long reset with no change. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @jotinsy.

I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Charge 3. Thank you for the time you spent trying to get them resolved.

In addition to the restart, you can try to change the clock face on your Fitbit device by following these instructions.

If you followed our recommendations without luck, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @jotinsy.

I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Charge 3. Thank you for the time you spent trying to get them resolved.

In addition to the restart, you can try to change the clock face on your Fitbit device by following these instructions.

If you followed our recommendations without luck, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes