Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Father's Day sale in Canada

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm looking at replacing my current fitbit as my tracker won't update or reset. When I go to browse/purchase the US website offers great father's day sales. When I go to the Canadian website the pricing is a lot higher, there is no comparison in prices. Will the Canadian site also offer sale pricing?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Aloha my friend @Krosby, welcome to the Fitbit forums. I know that this is a delayed response, but I'll be glad to assist you. That’s a terrific question, actually the sales are almost the same for US and Canada, if you can notice on the US Fitbit Store, for example, the regular price for the Charge 2 with Classic band is US$149.95 and the Father's day offer price is US$129.95, when you change the Fitbit Store to Canada the regular price is CA$199.95 and the Father's day special price is CA$169.95. As a friendly reminder, take in consideration the exchange rate for USD and CAD.

Store.JPG

Hope this answers your inquiries, let me know if you need further assistance. Cat Wink

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is not right! I found the same thing, Fitbit Versa 2 in US is $50 cheaper, why is that? The sale price in US should also apply in Canada...Is this something that is pending? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kennatc   At the current exchange rate, 150 USD = 203 CAD.  The price is comparable.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks! I ended up buying it:) Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes