Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find lost fitbit & new fitbit charge not updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi. I lost my old fitbit charge on Sunday 24 July. Help auggested Bluetooth apps for iOS & Android devices. I have a Windows Phone. Any ideas how I could locate it?
Also, Just installed fitbit app gor my new Fitbit Charge an hour ago, it finished the initial syncing,but now cannot sync, cannot update,or find the device. Have tried updating, wouldn't do it. What's going on? Has anyone had this problem?
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@JuditM A warm welcome to our Fitbit Community! So sorry to hear about your lost Fitbit Charge. I know how frustrating that could be. In regards to your question, you can locate it by retracing your steps near the place you thing that your tracker might've gotten lost and syncing with your phone. If your tracker didn't have enough battery, by now, the battery should be drained and could be difficult to find it. In case you don't have success finding your tracker, contact our Customer Support team so they can review your options.

Now, in regards to your new Fitbit that is experiencing syncing issues, try restarting it by following the steps advised in Alejandra's post and then try to sync it one more time.

Keep me posted on the outcome my friend and I'll be around! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@JuditM A warm welcome to our Fitbit Community! So sorry to hear about your lost Fitbit Charge. I know how frustrating that could be. In regards to your question, you can locate it by retracing your steps near the place you thing that your tracker might've gotten lost and syncing with your phone. If your tracker didn't have enough battery, by now, the battery should be drained and could be difficult to find it. In case you don't have success finding your tracker, contact our Customer Support team so they can review your options.

Now, in regards to your new Fitbit that is experiencing syncing issues, try restarting it by following the steps advised in Alejandra's post and then try to sync it one more time.

Best Answer

Hello my Indian I am trying to find my Fitbit further it is somewhere in my room I don't know where if you could help me please I am begging you

@JuanJoFitbit wrote:

I am begging you please can you help me find my Fitbit I don't know where it is I don't know do you like Clayton at it I am looking all over for it though could you help me please I'm begging you.

I am looking for my Fitbit virgin if you could please help me find it I would greatly appreciate it thank you?

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ianradloff Thank you for joining us in this thread! By the way, I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'd like to follow up and would like to know if you were able to find your Fitbit tracker or if it's still missing.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes