Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find my phone feature

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

The competitors have a feature called "Find my phone". It is a very simple thing and very usefull. If you lost your phone there should be an option "Find my phone" on the Fitbit wristbands that will enable a sound to your phone to easily find it.

Please implement it via firmware/software updates an all wristbands and smart watches!

Best Answer
63 REPLIES 63

@deborahdwilkins I work at a solution that could be approved by Fitbit team review, but for now, as workaround you can go in your Android settings, then Sound, then Default Notification Sound and select other sound, eventually a longer one. Anyway, tapping multiple times on the screen remains a very accessible approach, isnt'it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will this work for iOS and Fitbit Charge 3?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ladybitoun on iOS it will be available soon, possible even starting today because it is already in review at Apple.

Regarding its availability on Charge 3, it is not possible right now due to technical restrictions, at least for developers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see you here @bogdanims@deborahdwilkins@ladybitoun

Thank you for your comments @bogdanims. As you mentioned on your post this app is now available for Android devices, @ladybitoun it's coming soon for iOS.

@deborahdwilkins, thank you for sharing the issue you're having with this App:

1. Make sure that your Fitbit App and Fitbit device are up to date.
  2. Restart your device with the instructions of: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  3. Follow the steps of  How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit watch? and How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?
  4. Sync the device.
  5. Make sure your App permissions are ON
  6. Uninstall/Reinstall the app 

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes