Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware update silent alarm issue

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 went through a firmware update today (v20001.88.11) and now there isn’t an option to set a silent alarm. During the update it said that they would be deleted and I’d have to reset them but that option isn’t anywhere that I can find it now. 

Best Answer
200 REPLIES 200

Yep, me too! 😐😂😐

Best Answer
Thank you, I got the multiple-day alarms thanks to this forum. I still have
no snooze function.
Best Answer
Yep, me too !!! Almost done with this company. Mostly because of their total lack of satisfactory response to this problem!

Wil'
Best Answer
Daughter and her BF went to Google Watches. . . .not problems
Best Answer

HATE the update.  Wish I'd read the threads on the alarms and I wouldn't have updated.

Best Answer

Plus the screen is so dim us

old people can read it!  Not sure what’s going on up there!  

Best Answer

On your tracker swipe left until you find settings tap on it. the change brightness to normal. Should brighten up the tracker. Have a good day!

Best Answer

And yet no snooze button.

Best Answer

I cannot believe you call this an update. Talk about shoot yourself in the foot. This is a major step backwards. It used to take me a few seconds to set up an alarm on the fitbit app, now it's taking me a lot longer on the watch small display. It is really frustrating setting up an alarm now. I also noticed my blood pressure rise everytime I set an alarm. I will not be buying another Fitbit watch again

Best Answer

Cool...thanks! I'd managed to work it out but not after a very long day of playing around! I could have ran a marathon!

Best Answer

The set alarm feature NEEDS TO BE ADDED BACK TO THE APP!!!  This is stupid to have it removed.  It is too complicated to try & set an alarm on the band itself.  ADD THE ALARM FEATURE BACK TO THE APP PLEASE!!!!

Best Answer

WOW, 2 days in a row my alarm has gone off without incident. Multiple days set and the snooze did work on Tuesday.

Best Answer

Wishes for continued good luck! You don’t work for Fitbit do you? 😂😂

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, I do not work for Fitbit. Just an IT Guru and long time Fitbit user but that may change. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not mine !!!

Wil'
Best Answer
0 Votes
🙈

Wil'
Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. Was on the verge of upgrading to Charge 4 and passing on my Charge 3, but now I'm looking for a different product. Any suggestions on a brand that has the features of the Fitbit and listens to their customers?

Best Answer

Yes...I found too.. that if you swipe to left find the row of adjustment lines and tap on it  brightens up the face of you can see it at all! I think everyone has spent hours of fiddling and googling since this up date! Just a crazy waste of unnecessary time!! I think I have it under control now!! But will not be doing anymore updates!!!!

Best Answer

Sorry...no suggestions from me...other than a very early Garmin that I didn't like I've been a fan of Fitbit up until this recent update, after many hours of wasted time I'm pretty sure I have it sorted and will stick with it for now!!! Good luck in your quest!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Haven’t started looking yet. Keep thinking FitBit will come to it’s senses and correct their mistake.

Wil'
Best Answer