Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit 3 Charge battery drains in less than a day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I have a problem with my Charge 3. I got it as a present a year ago and have been using it all day. In the last few weeks it's been having huge battery problems, in that the battery seems to be draining super quick - it used to last 4-5 days with all notifications on and always connected, and at least a week without.

Nowadays it barely lasts 1 day. I took it off the charger around 30 mins ago and it's gone down from 100% to 91%

I've looked at a bunch of the posts on here and tried a lot of stuff to fix it already - like turning off all notifications, resetting the device, clearing all user data, kept screen on dim, done everything in the "Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?" article etc but nothing has worked.

Anyone have any suggestions??

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@grapesins It's nice to have you on board!

Let me help you with your Charge 3's battery draining quickly and thank you for following our online instructions. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes