Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit 3 prong charger for Charge 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi when I bought my Fitbit it came with a. Charger that has three prongs. I’ve lost that and needed a new one but every charger I buy for the charge 3 has two prongs and won’t charge it?

Moderator edit: format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Abwright - In my experience, because of how they sit, the two prongs make contact with all three, allowing the device to charge. When charging, please make sure that the Charge 3 is set securely in the chargerThe connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and a battery icon appears on the screen.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Abwright - In my experience, because of how they sit, the two prongs make contact with all three, allowing the device to charge. When charging, please make sure that the Charge 3 is set securely in the chargerThe connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and a battery icon appears on the screen.

Best Answer

I have the same problem. I ordered a new charger from amazon for inspire but it doesn’t fit nor connect. Is there such a thing as a 3 charger? I’m lost

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Can not find a replacement charging cable with three probes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This doesn't work.  I'm just going to get another fitness tracker but get a less expensive brand.  What's the point spending so much on something you won't be able to use a year later?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree.  I cannot find a 3 prong and the 2 prong doesn’t work.  This is ridiculous 

Best Answer
0 Votes

apparently youve never had one you cant make it slip over two spots they are individual squared off areas mo way to put one prong in two spots...also am looking for a 3 prong charger.

Best Answer
0 Votes