Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App on iPhone XR buttons won’t work

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m new to Fitbit and have downloaded to my iPhone XR successfully. However, the buttons on my screen in app have suddenly stopped working. They were working earlier. I’ve closed the app and re-opened it but no luck. Those at the bottom of my hone screen work ok, but the others won’t let me add anything. Please help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Scarlett3974 It's good that the community is growing! 

Let me help you with this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. I suggest you restart you log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. If the issue persists then try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Scarlett3974 It's good that the community is growing! 

Let me help you with this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. I suggest you restart you log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. If the issue persists then try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Let me know how it goes.

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
Great advice! It worked by simply logging out and then logging back in. Technology gremlins are everywhere!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Scarlett3974 thank you for the update.

Really happy to hear that the instructions worked for you and thank you so much for confirming this in the thread as this may help other members in the same situation.

Happy stepping and stay safe!

Best Answer
0 Votes