Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 2 not syncing with My Fitness Pal since update.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Been connected and shows I'm connected, but no data transfer to either app. Really missing this. Any ideas?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey hey hey @Suzeesmu, it is cool to see new members around! If your data doesn't seem to be syncing with your MyFitnessPal app, I'd suggest you to try to revoke the access between this app and your Fitbit app, and re link it. To do so, just follow the instructions in this post. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hey hey hey @Suzeesmu, it is cool to see new members around! If your data doesn't seem to be syncing with your MyFitnessPal app, I'd suggest you to try to revoke the access between this app and your Fitbit app, and re link it. To do so, just follow the instructions in this post. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer
Thank you! That solved the problem 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update my friend @Suzeesmu! Sounds pretty cool that your Charge is syncing fine with your MyFitnessPal app. If you have further questions, let me know! 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer

That fix didn't work, I'm still not connecting. Any other thoughts?

Best Answer

@frenchlaundry It's great to have you here!  What did you exactly do? Try removing the MFP app from Fitbit and Fitbit from MFP. If you are using a computer then please clear cache and cookies before doing this and after, then relink both accounts. To test if they are syncing add an activity on MFP and wait 15 to 20 minutes to see if this worked.You can follow additional suggestions from the MFP help site here.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Hi, I am having trouble with this problem again. I have followed all of the advice given, unlinked the accounts, deleted apps relinked etc. I have linked via web as opposed to apps nothing has worked. Please advise. I will be returning Fitbit if problem persists as this is why it was purchased over cheaper and more accurate brands brands. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Harriet7450, welcome to the Community! I appreciate you have tried to fix this issue prior posting. In this case, as my friend @AlvaroFitbit suggested, please take a look at MyFitnessPal help site or contact them directly to get further assistance. 

Let me know the outcome! 

Best Answer
0 Votes