Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 Screen Nearly Faded Away?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My Fitbit charge 3’s display screen is pretty much totally faded away. I can just about see it if I’m in a very dark room and really look, but during the day I can’t see anything. It’s all faded. It’s still charging and I’m using it every day to track sleep and steps, I just can’t select any exercise etc or do anything on the actual watch itself I have to use the app. 

I’ve searched the forum and tried restarting the Fitbit following the steps on other posts and it still doesn’t work. I’ve reset it a few times and charged it for longer I’ve tried everything and it’s still not working. The screen isn’t smashed or anything either. 

Any help or advice? I love my Fitbit and don’t want to accept it’s broken and unusable anymore 😞 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Unfortunately it’s junk now..as are so so many other Fitbit Charge 3’s. This product is well known by Fitbit to have many issues..most all are unsolvable rendering the device useless. I have 3, yes 3, different Fitbit Charge 3’s..under 6 mos of use and one at about a year. All three don’t work and Fitbit has offered no solution. Good luck..I hope they can tell you how to fix yours. They can’t..but will offer you a discount on a new product. Super bummed..a big financial loss

Best Answer
0 Votes