Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 - Screen Not Working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Everyone,

Ive had my Fitbit Charge 3 for nearly a week now and was working fine up until last night.

When I woke up this morning the screen was not working and it wasn’t syncing with the app.

One the back of the device, there is a green and red light constantly flashing. 

Ive tried pressing the side buttons and I have tried putting it on charge but neither are working. 

Does anyone one have any tips on what to do?

Thanks

Best Answer
597 REPLIES 597
That’s good.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the link - I now know how to reset my charge 3.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked for me thanks 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

you need to press for approx 15sec, maybe 30 sec, and if it still doesn’t work, it’s probably not the same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have change the clock face to a few of the different one available and all it does is vibrate and that’s it. It is fully charged and has synced with the app

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, fixed now Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine started showing just a black screen the other day, and I still pulled up the Fitbit app on my laptop and connected my Fitbit with it's charging cord.  When I pressed and held the side button for about 15 secs this time, it only buzzed, the face did not light up.  But i left it connected for a minute or so and when i unhooked the charger and put it back on, it was working fine again.  Hope yours has started working again as well!Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Screen on Fitbit quit working.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Here's what I did.  Watched the charger to my Fitbit and then plugged it into my laptop with the internet connection open.  Press and hold the side button on your fitbit for about 10 to 15 secs or until it buzzes.  Then let it sit, still connected to laptop for a couple of minutes, or until the smiley face shows up (the smiley face did not show up this last time).  But when I unplugged my Fitbit and put it back on the face lit back up and everything was working fine.  Hope this works for you as well!Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
If you lucky a hard or soft start may restore the Smily Face and it will
restart. If not contact Fitbit and if in warranty ask for a replacement
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, but I got my Smiley Face back the other day.  It just didn't show up that one time.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Lucky you 😁😁😁😁 here's my Smily face to hope it keeps working
Best Answer
0 Votes

Habe mein fitbit ans Kabel angeschlossen und dann beim Smartphone Bluetooth schnell ausgeschaltet und wieder eingeschaltet. Und, siehe da, das Band funktioniert wieder, d.h. die Bildschirmanzeige ist wieder da.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having same issue. Dashboard says its working.  It buzzes when button pushed but won't turn on. I plugged in to charger, held button,  felt buzzing but still no smiley face. Still not working 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think I had to hold the button for several seconds after the buzzing.
Best Answer
I have tried it multiple times for different lengths of times and still no luck. I have had it for just over a year worked fine until a week ago.  Disappointed especially because it was a gift Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Think they will exchange if you have Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
You should just call customer service they were very helpful. I tried 5
times to reset with all the different methods once that didn’t work they
were happy to send me a new one but you must have purchased within a year I
believe.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me. It kept buzzing but the screen did not come up. I held my thumb on the button for about 10 seconds and it came back on.  Very strange.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screen not working, dashboard records sleep, steps, etc cannot reboot

Best Answer
0 Votes