Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 battery drains fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

My charge 3 was working perfectly, the battery was low and I recharged to full and then it drained to empty in less than an hour. I have recharged numerous times but I continue to have the same issue. I have tried rebooting the device as suggested in other posts but the device still wont hold its charge. 

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Becky935, welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the battery draining issue that your Charge 3 has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get it resolved before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try the tips that are listed in this help article in order to improve the battery life of your Fitbit device.

After this, monitor the battery's behavior and see if it doesn't drain fast.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi JuanJo

I have seen this article (as the issue started in 26/12) and tried the tips but none of these have worked and the fitbit is still not holding its charge. 

Thank you

Becky

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Becky935, thank you for getting back and trying the recommended tips. Since the issue persists, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

I'll be around if any question arises.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi JuanJo

I havent yet heard from the support team?  

Thank you

Becky

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Becky935, due to the high demand of contacts after the holidays, our team is taking a little while. However, I was told that they will contact you via email soon in order to follow up and assist you accordingly.

We appreciate your patience and time with this.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes