Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 not syncing for last 5 days

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Desperate! Charge 3 not syncing for last 5 days. Even got new mobile but still got syncing problem. Uninstalled and reinstalled at least 5 times a day and still got problems

Chatted to helpline and got disconnected twice after advised to restart phone and questioned about version of fitbit using. Going to have blood pressure problem over an item which is supposed to be a health aide.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Loobyloo1us.

I am sorry to hear your Charge 3 stopped syncing. Thank you for trying to resolve this and providing the additional details. I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced when contacting our Support team. I recommend trying the following:

1. Turn on 'always allow' for location services in your phone's settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby.
  3. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. See this link.
  4. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  5. Reboot your phone.
  6. Restart your Fitbit with the steps from this help article.
  7. Open the Fitbit app, tap on your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  8. Choose your Fitbit from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.

For complete troubleshooting instructions, see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted on the outcome. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Loobyloo1us.

I am sorry to hear your Charge 3 stopped syncing. Thank you for trying to resolve this and providing the additional details. I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced when contacting our Support team. I recommend trying the following:

1. Turn on 'always allow' for location services in your phone's settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby.
  3. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. See this link.
  4. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  5. Reboot your phone.
  6. Restart your Fitbit with the steps from this help article.
  7. Open the Fitbit app, tap on your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  8. Choose your Fitbit from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.

For complete troubleshooting instructions, see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted on the outcome. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you for the trouble shooting information. I was able to get my Fitbit Charge 3, back on track and syn'ing again

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Maplelilly27.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that the troubleshooting instructions helped you resolve the issue with syncing your Charge 3. I appreciate your time and feedback and hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience.

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes